Whether I personally agree with it or not, men and women cheat, bottom line. Whether they are cheating on their girlfriend/boyfriend or they are cheating on their wife/husband, people have been having affairs for centuries and there is no stopping it.
Maybe you’re not satisfied with your sex life; your wife/girlfriend never wants to have sex with you and it feels like a chore. So, you go find it else where.
Maybe your wife/girlfriend is OK with having an open relationship, and you’re free to do what you want as long as she doesn’t know/hear about it.
Maybe you have a great relationship with your partner at home, but you also want a little something on the side.
Whatever your reason is, it doesn’t matter The only thing that matters is that you have your affair without getting caught or without anyone finding out.
Ultimately you don’t want to hurt your partner, but you do want to have an affair. Keep in mind these famous quotes:
Some things are better left unsaid.
What you don’t know, can’t hurt you.
So, if you insist on having an affair, make sure you know how to do it without getting caught!
- The easiest way to have an affair is through adult dating websites.
- You can keep it as anonymous as you’d like.
- You won’t have mutual friends.
- It will be totally discrete.
- The best sites for having an online affair are: AdultFriendFinder.com and SexSearch.com
- In order to pay for your membership on these sites, you’re going to have to give your credit card.
- Do not use a shared credit card.
- Shred all credit card bills if they come in the mail.
- DELETE ALL BROWSER HISTORY.
- Delete all browser history immediately after going online to the adult site of your choice.
- delete text message history.
- delete call history.
- do not use the home phone.
- shred all cell phone bills if they come in the mail.
If you don’t follow these rules, then you’re 100% going to get caught, and that’s just going to cause you a lot of headaches. So, make sure you’re smart about your affair.
About the Guest Blogger: