I find that a lot of the appeal in online dating comes from the fact that there’s no physical pressure. When you find someone you connect with, you can concentrate on the conversation, and not if he’s going to invite you up for a late night drink when the date is done. But that time with every online relationship comes when you make the transition from Skyping and IM conversations to coffee dates and trips to the movies. When your serious online relationship becomes serious in the real world, it’s time to get back to the roots of any successful relationship- the kiss.
It’s been said that the first kiss can tell you a lot about how the relationship is going to go. Whether there’s a quick end to it, if it’s slow and sweet, or if it’s a little rougher than you like, that first 5 seconds when your lips touch can act as a foreshadow for the rest of the relationship. It’s easy to see why people put so much thought into it.
Before you try to plant a wet one on the person you’ve found through your dating find, I thought I’d try and get your mind off what comes after the first kiss, and let you know what happens during it.
- You have more than 100 times more nerve endings in your lips than you do in your fingers! Every little move your mouth makes on another stimulates so many nerve endings that if it were pain your were feeling instead of pleasure, you’d pass out from the intensity.
- If you give your cheek to someone who goes in for a first kiss, it’s likely that the rest of your love life with that person is going to me as mild as that first embrace.
- On the opposite side of that, your sex life is likely to thrive if your first kiss is an open mouthed kiss.
- Cutting the A from your kiss makes it more intimate. What’s that mean? Instead of kissing and having your bodies apart (hence the A frame), standing closer together while you kiss will stimulate more of your body, making the kiss more passionate.
- Kisses elevate your blood pressure, which makes your heart beat faster. The more passionate the kiss, the faster your heart beats. Although most don’t realize it, this is they feeling they’re referring to do when they talk about having fireworks with someone.
You can’t underestimate the importance of the kiss! When you’re ready to take the relationship to the next level, make sure you do it passionately!